Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're having another girl, and she got to be showered with love!

I got to go up to Nor cal for a few days to visit my family and while I was there our upcoming arrival of baby girl Sheridan (no, I can't tell the name, Rex would kill me) with a wonderful shower given by my mom and my sister. Since this pregnancy came as such a surprise, and with 2 little ones I often forget to take the time and enjoy being pregnant, it was so fun to actually take a moment and celebrate this new life that is coming into our family. We were blessed by so many amazing family and friends that were able to come and by an outpouring of everyone's generosity. I can't wait to get her room ready (she will be sharing with big sister Emily) and to start getting everything washed and ready. 6 more weeks to go!

No comments: