Monday, September 8, 2008

Taylor is 6 weeks Old!





I can't believe Taylor is already 6 weeks old, however at the same time, I can't believe she is only 6 weeks old! We have made it this far! Rex and I kept telling ourselves that this next year was going to be a real challenge (and we have already survived 6 weeks and have 46 more to go!). She is doing so well, sleeping, eating and smiling like all little newborns "should". I say "should" because we have experienced with Jacob that not all newborns do :) We are so excited because so far her spitting up has been minimal and we are crossing our fingers that she won't have acid reflux like both Emily and Jacob did. It is so nice not always wearing a burp cloth on my shoulder and not being fearful of her spitting up on someone as they hold her. I can't wait for her appt next week to see how much this chubby little girl has grown!

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

6 wks already!! Oh I wish I could hold her!

jodi said...

i didn't know you had a secret stash of huge flower headbands...very cute. I just might have to get some for the next round :)