Saturday, December 20, 2008

Playgroup is the best!

The kids and I have been so extremely blessed by our weekly playgroup. My friend Dana so graciously extended an invitation to us a year ago last Halloween and my life has never been the same! We usually take turns hosting all of the kids or we do an activity to get out of the house. This month when I hosted the kids we did a sticker activity where they each created a manger scene and the kids participated in a book exchange. It was a great way to kick off the Christmas season. A few weeks later the kids decorated Christmas cookies at Dana's house (she is VERY brave!). I have enjoyed sharing this holiday with my closest friends and their kiddos!
Emily decorating her cookies...yummy!

The book exchange


Elijah (6 months old) and Taylor (4 months old)




No comments: