Friday, October 3, 2008

The Life of The Middle Child

Well, all of my anxieties of Jacob being a middle child and what typically happens to a middle child becoming of my sweet little boy are actually unfolding before my very eyes!!! Here are some pictures to show for it.  This is what happens when you leave a little boy at the table too long by himself, and I guess he got lost in the shuffle and really needed a nap but mommy didn't notice. I am so bad! In actually, his napping on the floor was a result of Jacob having the stomach flu and really not being able to do much of anything other than throw up, cuddle mommy and sleep anywhere he could. It was quite sad. I am proud to report that at Jacob's 18 months check up he was in the 5th percentile for weight and 25th for height....still a little peanut. The real question is...How long until his little sister Taylor who is in the 67th percentile for weight and 72nd for height catches up to him?

No comments: